IG is one of the best CFD brokers in the industry. It offers an excellent trading platform with plentiful learning tools for you. It is internationally and regionally regulated with competent authorities in all countries of operations. It has intuitive built-in and third-party trading platforms options for you.
Just to remind you, CFD and Stock trading is risky, no broker can guarantee you profits or zero losses. You can get hands-on practice with an IG Demo account and even a live account with no minimum balance conditions.
- Excellent Web platform with top mobile apps
- Easy Account opening and Funds deposit/withdrawal options
- No minimum account opening condition
- Built-In expert Trading Platform by IG
- Third-party and industry-leading Trading platforms like MT4, L2 Dealers, and ProRealTime
- Comprehensive Educational portal with online Academy, tutorials, trade tools, strategies, Trade signals and trends, Webinars and Live Events
- More than 17,000 markets and hundreds of trade products on offer
- Option for multiple accounts
Forex.com enjoys a great reputation amongst the forex traders. It is a regulated and credible entity with two decades of history. Its trading platform options are comprehensive and feature the advanced trading tools that any trader can expect. However, its lack of products and markets is its limiting factor.
- It has an industry reputation for forex trading, regulated, and held by a listed company
- Comes with a great trading platform including the popular MT4, MT5 platforms
- Supports the desktop, browser, and mobile versions of the trading platform
- Offers competitive spreads and margin requirements
- A good collection of markets and products in Forex, and CFD instruments
- Advanced traders can request access to the API documents for a customized experience
- Competitive trading costs overall including trading spreads and currency conversion rates
Oanda offers simple account opening, funds withdrawal, and deposit options. It offers a good range of base currencies and sub-accounts. It is more forex centric than the CFD trading platform. It offers an excellent trading platform with MT4 as the standard option. Customization with its API developer codes offers further flexibility to its clients. However, its listing and banking license can enhance its stature further. It can also lower the overnight financing and Forex Costs to keep the trading costs at competitive levels.
- Excellent trading platforms with built-in and MT4 trading experience
- Account opening with up to 9 base currencies and 19 sub-account options
- Developer portal that comes with API offering customization and trading automation options
- Excellent marketing research tools
- A lot of customer education and industry news sources
- Competitive spreads, margins, and trading costs for customers in most regions
- No direct withdrawal or deposit fees
City Index is a global service provider for spread betting and CFDs. It offers competitive trading costs overall. Its built-in and third-party trading platforms offer comprehensive trading and performance analytical tools. The products and markets range is impressive, however, all trades are offered through spread betting or CFDs only.
- It is regulated by top tier regulatory authorities like FCA and owned by a listed company
- It offers an intuitive and user-friendly trading platform with online, desktop, and mobile applications
- Offers a comprehensive range of trading products with over 12,000 products
- Comes with an industry reputation as a leading service provider in spread betting and CFD trading
- Competitive spread and commissions. Choice of Fixed and Variable spreads
- Offers a popular third-party trading platform MT4 for web and mobile applications
- Provides comprehensive portfolio analysis, performance, charting, and market search tools
*Please note that these spreads may vary according to the country, market situation, instrument and instrument category.
Brokers-finder is not liable for any differences with the displayed brokers.
Based on data from February 2021.